Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence. We believe it is important for you to know how we handle the information about you that is received by us when you visit. Online privacy focuses mainly on the protection of “customer identifiable” information (e.g. name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) that an individual expects to be kept private. The following policy applies to online traffic through RTC including all RTC Mobile Applications and serves as a standard for all employees for collection, use, retention, and security of nonpublic personal information.
Unless we specifically disclose it to you at the time of collection, we will not make customer-specific information that is gathered on our site available to unaffiliated organizations for commercial purposes unrelated to the business of RTC Networks.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect and then sell, distribute, or exchange personal information with third parties. In order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), RTC Networks does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13.
RTC Networks uses common website analysis software to monitor our site activity (e.g. number of visits, average time spent on the site, number of page views, methods by which the site was found). We use this information internally and with our advertisers to better understand our audience, offer more appealing content and continuously improve the user experience. RTC Networks may make use of a technology called cookies, in order to provide you with customized information for your specific market and to streamline and improve your user experience.
A cookie is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. We do not use this cookie to collect any personal information about you or your family.
How RTC Networks Collects Your Information
RTC Networks collects and processes the information provided directly by you when you install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Your name, email address, location, user’s phone or contact book data, user’s inventory of installed apps, and user’s screen recording;
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App;
- Data insights RTC Networks attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How RTC Networks Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement;
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including making future releases available to you;
- Enforce RTC Networks rights arising from the Agreement between you and RTC; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
Notification of Changes
Use of Content
You may use, copy and distribute the materials found on this RTC Networks website for personal, noncommercial, informational purposes only. All copies that you make of the material must bear any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice located on the site that pertains to the material being copied.
You can order your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered. Then you can decide whether to accept one or not.
24 Main Street North
PO Box 68
Parshall, ND 58770-0068